• Father of Pain Management
• Founder of World International Pain Institute.
• Founder of Epimed
• Creator and Inventor of Racz catheter
• Holder of over 20 International and US Patents
* Internationally recognized Key Opinion
• Currently serving on the board with 39 years experience in medical instrument and implantable business
• Manager New Product Engineering, St. Jude Medical
• Product Manager Corporate Implantable Defibrillator Product, Guidant
• Engineering Program Manager, Medtronic
• President & Founder, Cameron Health—start up market disruptive
implantable defibrillator (ICD) systems
• VP Product Development up company developing a miniaturized
left ventricular assist device (LVAD) & system support devices, Heartware
• Director, Active Implantable Medical Device for urinary incontinence in women, American Medical Systems
54 US Patent
• Co-Founder SpineLOOP™ LLC
• Grew idea from from seed to present day. Designed and prepared USPTO filings for all SpineLOOP™ related products and processes. Designed and performed biomechanical testing both in live animal and in cadavers for EPILOOP™ Procedure for spinal stenosis. .
• Assembled key thought leaders and industry experts as part of the Executive Team and Scientific Advisory Board Committee.
• Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Rehabilitation, State University of New York
• Sytenko Institute of Spine (1984-1986)
• Grants&merits include SICOT education
grant (1994), Ukrainian Government Award
(2008), Project manager 2 international
• Honorary professor national Medical
University , Donetzk, Ukraine,
* ISMISS (president 2014-2017).
• 280 publications.
• His Memberships include International
Society of Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery,
Ukrainian Orthopedics Society (vice –
president), Ukrainian SMISS (president),
NASS, AO Spine, EORS, General Secretary of
Ukrainian-Germany orthopedics society
• Clinical Trials Director
• Board Certified in Anesthesiology, Fellow in Interventional Pain Practice
• Director, Phoenix Interventional Center for Advanced Learning
• Examiner: FIPP and ABIPP examinations
• Former Residency and Fellowship Program Training Director, Loyola Medical Center, Illinois
• Collaborated to publish guidelines for Interventional Pain Management procedures under the auspices of American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians.